The Luiss digital library - archive of educational materials
The Library is continuously developing and improving its digital archive, a collection of educational materials, documents on the list of recommended reading for courses and other articles or papers related to the University’s academics and its disciplines.
These are the currently available collections:
- The collected works of Guido Carli
- SoG - Master in European Studies (MES)
- SoG - Master in International Public Affairs (MIPA)
- SoG - Master in Management and Policies of Public Administration (MAMA)
- Educational materials – Department of Business and Management
- Educational materials – Department of Economics and Finance
- Educational materials – Department of Law
- Educational materials – Department of Political Science
- Project "Written by our graduates and doctoral candidates "
- Various documents of disciplinary interest
Professors who wish to make suggestions regarding material to add to the archive, are asked to contact the Library: email@example.com or 06.8522.5600.