- What is Summon?
- How can I search the Library catalog?
- How do I request a book?
- Where can I find information about journals available at the Library?
- How do I access the Library?
- Can I access the Library even after I have finished my first/second level master's degree program or doctoral degree program at Luiss Guido Carli or Luiss Business School (LBS)?
- I do not attend Luiss University. Can I access the Library?
- How many books can I consult? How many can I borrow?
- Can I renew books I have borrowed?
- What can I do if the book I need has been loaned?
- Can I scan documents in the Library?
- Are services available for users with visual disabilities?
- Can I access the Library electronic resources from an off-campus location?
- Can I access the Library electronic resources if I am an external user?
- What can I do if I have issues accessing the electronic resources?
- Can I save my research results?
- Are there English language electronic resources?
Summon is a discovery system to do a single integrated search of the Library holdings and of other relevant resources available in open access. The tool searches also the following institutional archives: Luissearch, LuissThesis and Digital Library.
Both printed and electronic collections are searchable through Summon also off-campus.
Once you have found the book in Summon, note its location and take if from the open shelves for internal consultation. If you would like to borrow the book, ask a librarian or use one of the self-check stations.
You can search the Journal search to find information regarding the location or the online access, if available.
If you are a Luiss Community member, you need to show your Luiss identification e-card using the Luiss App. If you don’t have it, you must show a valid identity card.
Luiss alumni may access the Library and its services by obtaining an annual membership. For more information call 06.8522.5600.
Users may access items on open shelves without restrictions. According with the loan policies, Luiss Community may borrow up to 10 books for 40 days; participants in special courses, external library members or members of the Luiss Alumni Association may borrow up to 3 books for 30 days.
By reserving books already taken, you have the right to check it out as soon as they are available.
Items can be scanned in compliance with current copyright regulation and where it does not affect their preservation. Eleven self-service scanners are available in the Library.
The Library offers users with visual disabilities assistance and technical tools to ensure access to bibliographic information.
No. The electronic resources are only available to the Luiss community.
Write to email@example.com or call +39.06.8522.5602.
The results of research carried out in the Library can be saved on a USB key or sent to a Luiss email account.
The Library subscribes to a number of foreign electronic resources, both in English and in other languages such as French or Spanish. You can search a complete list or filter results in Summon by language.