The Monographs and Periodicals Room staff is available for general assistance in reference, catalogue access, national and international cataloges as well as documents related to Library collections.
Thematic collections and electronic resources are also available according to the following timetables:
- Economics Room weekdays 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Law Room weekdays 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Political Science Room weekdays 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Electronic resources are available:
- from the university network
- from Library workspaces
- from outside the university network using the remote access service
Access to some databases is limited to a fixed number of users at any given time. Some Economics Room databases are available by appointment only.
To use Library workspaces, users must log in with their LUISS account.