In the Main Library rooms it is available a reference service in the use of the discovery, the Journal search, and other catalogues. The staff provides assistance for accessing printed and electronic collections, and a general orientation on the library classification system.
An advanced reference service is available in the Departmental Rooms where thematic collections and databases are accessible according to the following timetables:
- Economics Room weekdays 8am-8pm / Saturday 8am-2pm;
- Law Room weekdays 8am-8pm / Saturday 8am-2pm;
- Political Science Room weekdays 9am-8pm / Saturday 8am-2pm;
In general, electronic resources are available:
- in-campus using Luiss network
- from library workstations
- off-campus using the remote access service
The use of some databases in the Economics Room is limited to a fixed number of cuncurrent users. To access these resources it is required a reservation.
Finally, users must log in with personal Luiss account to use library workspaces.