In the Main Library it is available a general reference in the use of the discovery and other catalogues. Staff provides assistance for accessing printed and electronic collections. User orientation about the library classification system is also offered.
An advanced reference is available in the Departmental Rooms where thematic collections and databases are accessible according to the following timetables:
- Economics Room weekdays 8am-8pm / Saturday 8am-2pm;
- Law Room weekdays 8am-8pm / Saturday 8am-2pm;
- Political Science Room weekdays 9am-8pm / Saturday 8am-2pm;
In general, electronic resources are available:
- in-campus using Luiss network
- from library workstations
- off-campus using the remote access service
Access to some databases in the Economics Room is limited to a fixed number of cuncurrent users. To access these resources it is required a reservation.
Finally, users must log in with personal Luiss account to use library workspaces.