The Ask a Librarian is an online reference service for gaining information about how to access resources - including jurisprudential, financial, and statistical data - and about bibliographic research strategies.
The service does not answer to:
- questions about location of books and periodicals;
- supply electronic or digital full text documents within the Library collections;
- requests of in-depth bibliographic research.
For more advanced researches or especially to start writing the final thesis, we recommend that you personally come to the departmental rooms of the Library, where qualified staff provide guidance and support for using the available resources and services.
Who can access the service?
- Luiss Community (Students, Faculty, PhD students, Staff)
- Alumni (Luiss Alumni associates, Library associates)
How to access the service
up to 3 requests per month
- up to 5 working days
06 8522 5602
06 8522 5606
06 8522 5651