Full text of the historical collection of over 120 of the most important and historical international periodicals in mathematics and statistics.
Coverage is from the 1st issue, but usually includes a 3-year embargo *.
The Library subscribes the following titles:
- Pi Mu Epsilon
- Quarterly of Applied Mathematics
- Mathematica Scandinavica (Denmark)
- Statistica Sinica (Taiwan)
- Applicable Analysis and Discrete Mathematics (Serbia)
- Bulletin mathématique de la Société des Sciences Mathématiques de Roumanie(Romania)
- Publicacions Matematiques (Spain)
- Journal of Computational Mathematics (China)
- Brazilian Journal of Probability and Statistics (Brazil)
- Tsukuba Journal of Mathematics (Japan)
Members of Luiss Alumni Association can access the resource from the Library computers only