The database contains various archives:
- Cases: pronounced by the Constitutional Court, the Civil and Criminal Cassation and other 64 authorities of both legitimacy and merit;
- Cases of the Civil Cassation: full text of a large selection starting from 1986 and full collection from 2006 onwards;
- Cases of the Criminal Court: full text of a large selection starting from 1995 and full collection from 2006 onwards (with the exception of those in section VII;
- Administrative Cases: full text of a wide selection of TAR and CdS sentences starting from 1998, of the Court of Auditors since 2001 and by the Councilor Giust. Amm of Sicily since 2005;
- Trials: full text of a vast selection of the most important trials issued in all Italian courts since 2001.
- Legislative collection of provisions in text in force since 1945 and a wide selection of previous regulations. The texts are also reported in their historical text as originally published in the Official Gazette;
- Collection of Circulars, Notes, Resolutions starting from 1998;
- Regional and European legislation;
- Codes in current text with Preliminaries, implementing provisions and regulations. Enriched by editorial interventions and notes.
- Articles on jurisprudential rulings, taken from Giuffré magazines starting from 1995;
- Forms: procedural and extra-judicial formulas
- Bibliography: bibliographic research on doctrine since 1980
- Very latest: a review of the main news regarding jurisprudence, doctrine and legislation.
Giuffrè Francis Lefebvre
Alumni can access the resource from the Library computers only