The platform provides the most important publications by the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation.
The Library can access the following archives:
- E-Journals: Asia-Pacific Tax Bulletin, Bulletin for International Taxation, European Taxation, Finance and Capital Markets (former Derivatives and Financial Instruments), International Tax Studies, International Transfer Pricing Journal, International VAT Monitor , Talking Points, World Tax Journal;
- E-Books: 245 e-books published by the IBFD from 2000 to present Case Law, News, Tables.
- Treaties & Models: international tax agreements and models, both in the official language versions and English translations. Includes protocols and amendments, FATCA, supplementary agreements and exchanges of notes.
- Case Law: access to important decisions of national courts around the globe, with summaries. All the collections include convenient cross-references to relevant case law. Covers domestic direct tax and VAT law, tax treaty case law and European Court of Justice decisions on direct and indirect taxes.
By registering with your Luiss institutional account, you activate the following features:
- save a document to your favorites
- create annotations
- customize the Tax News email service
International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation
Alumni can access the resource from the Library computers only