Large collection of documents for legal research divided into several libraries among which the Library subscribes:
- Law Journal Library: full text of over 1,700 e-journals;
- Foreign & International Law Resources Database (FILRD): collection dedicated to International Law, includes the full text of about 160 publications including those of the American Society of International Law ;
- Legal Classics: full text of over 3,000 e-books selected from the great classics of legal literature;
- World Constitutions Illustrated: archive containing the complete texts in the original language and English translation of the Constitutions of all the countries of the world, accompanied by comments and resources relating to the constitutional and political history of the Country;
- Civil Rights and Social Justice: collection that collects e-books, academic articles, legislative documentation and jurisprudence, mostly American, dedicated to civil rights.
HeinOnline also gives access to the complete archive of the U.S. Treaties and Agreements and other legal material such as the Federal Register, the U.S. Reports, the English Reports online edition.
From July 2020 the specialist archive will also be accessible:
- COVID-19 in America: Response, Issues, and Law.
From September 2020 the archives dedicated to US presidents and elections will also be accessible:
- Presidential Library and U.S. Presidential Impeachment Library.